Installing and configuring the Kushki payment method module on Shopify
Get to know what is the step-by-step process to install and configure the Kushki payment module in Shopify and enable a secure payment gateway on your own website.
Follow these instructions to install plugin:
- Enter the Kushki plugin downloadable link to login and select your merchant.
- Click the Add app button.
- Enter your email and password. Click Login.
- Select your store and then your account.
- The configuration to install the Kushki plugin will open by default. Click the Install app button.
- A window will show up in which you have to enter the credentials.
- Once you enter the credentials, click on the Send data button. This way, the credentials validation process will be carried out. If they are correct, a window with the following message will show up: Credentials successfully saved.
The GIF below will guide you through the process of installing the Kushki payment method for your Shopify store:
Activate Kushki in your Shopify store
Once the plugin is installed, you will need to activate and configure it. For it:
- Click the Go to settings (Ir a configuración) button found below the confirmation message that appears after the credentials are submitted. You will be redirected to the Payments tab.
- Once there, go to the Supported Payment Methods section and click the Add Payment Methods button. You will be redirected to a new screen, and there you can search for our payment gateway.
- Select Search by provider. Then, type in and choose Kushki in the search bar.
- Click the Activate button; a new screen will appear.
- Select the payment networks available for your merchant.
- Check if test mode is active. The option Enable test mode must be unchecked; otherwise, deactivate it, and then click on Save.
- Click the Activate Kushki button, and you will see the following message: Kushki Activated.
- Go to Checkout and accounts > Customer Contact Method and verify that the option Email is checked; otherwise, select it and click Save. The following message will appear: Configuration saved.
- To configure the currency, go to the section Store details > Store currency, choose the currency with which you are going to make transactions, and click Save.
Kushki will allow you to receive payments from your customers in your Shopify store.
The following GIF will walk you through the process of enabling the Kushki plugin on Shopify:
This is what the checkout experience with the Kushki plugin will look like in your Shopify store:
After the method module setup is complete, check our article to continue the integration process.