You can apply for a free test account from our website. Once your application has been accepted, Kushki will grant you access to the console, an online panel where you can manage your Kushki integration for a specific country.
If you are developing an integration for several countries, we recommend you to create an account for each one of them. In this way, you can run tests with the local configuration and currency.
Kushki allows you to process international cards in certain cases. Contact your sales representative or visit our Support Center for more information on how to do this.
Yes, you can do it. Your test account will not be disabled once you receive your productive account credentials.
A technical certification is required. Get in touch with us to schedule a certification session where we will perform some tests to verify that your integration runs as expected.
Tokenization is a process by which Kushki transforms sensitive customer data into an alphanumeric code called token. When you use a token, it’s not necessary to manage such data directly, and you can make any transaction safely.
Yes, it expires. A token has a life span of 30 minutes and can only be used once.
Yes, it’s called Cajita (Little Box). If you import Cajita on your front end, you will have a pre-designed form. The form will change according to the payment method.
Yes, you can do it. You are free to design your own form with the colors and logos of your choice. After obtaining data from your client, you just need to request a token by using one of Kushki’s front end libraries. Check our web guides for more details.
Below you will find a list of the validations you need:
- The cardholder’s name is required.
- The credit card number field only allows numbers.
- The credit card field allows a maximum of 16 digits (it may be less).
- The credit card number is required.
- The CVV field only allows numbers.
- The CVV field allows no more than 4 numbers (they may be 3).
- A CVV is required.
- The CVV will be masked so it cannot be read; each character is replaced with symbols such as asterisks (*) or points (-).
- The expiry date must be a valid date (current or future month and year).
- An expiry date is required.
- The Pay button is disabled after the first click.
- It is not necessary. Cajita already has built-in tokenization logic. After clicking the Pay button, the Cajita will give you a token.
Yes, it can. We offer you notifications via Webhooks. Check our guidelines on this topic.
Please, get in touch with us contact with us; our team will need your service’s URL as well as the public ID of your business.
Your Webhook should have the capacity to receive POST requests. It is also important to have a SSL certificate. If you receive notifications correctly, please send us back a
200 status code.
If we receive an error response when we try to notify your service, we will try again every 5 minutes, during the next 5 hours of the initial report.