How Does it Work?
July 16, 2022
Learn how Kajitas, personalized payment forms, work
Kushki allows you to create custom forms for receiving payments from your store or web application in a fast, secure and easy way.
At Kushki we have two payment forms:
- Cajita: is our first version of the predefined payment form. Not customizable. To install, follow the instructions described in the section Configure your front-end for each payment method.
- Kajita: is the second version, which allows you to add customizations from your Administration console and even have several versions of Kajita, one for each payment method, for example.
Kushki’s Kajita has the following characteristics:
- It is customizable.
- It is available for various payment methods.
- It comes integrated with security validation services such as OTP and Sift.
- You can have as many forms (Kajitas) as you wish.
- The import script will be available from your console.
- You can preview the appearance of your Kajitas while you create or edit them.
What does Kushki Kajita do?
Like the previous version of La Cajita, Kushki.js and our mobile libraries, Kajita’s duty will be to collect your client’s payment data and transfer it to a token that will then be used to execute transactions from your services.
Where can you use a Kajita?
You can use these forms to receive any of the following types of payment:
- One-time payments by credit card.
- One-time payments by debit card.
- One-time payments with transfer.
- Reception of cash payments.
- Subscription of cards for scheduled or one-click charges (when available).
The Kajita is available in the following languages:
- Spanish (ES)
- English (EN)
- Portuguese (PT)
You can deploy the Kajita in the following browsers:
- Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
- Internet Explorer (V.9+) and Edge.
Create a payment Kajita
Learn how to create and use payment Kajitas